Become A Partner of HandsOn NWNC
Join or Give
- A minimum of three years nonprofit experience (as staff or board member, volunteer, consultant, or vendor working with nonprofits.)
- A minimum of two years recent experience in a nonprofit consulting/vendor capacity.
- Demonstrated skill in stated area(s) of practice.
By becoming a Consultant/Vendor Partner with HandsOn NWNC for $100 per year, you’ll receive a listing on our website for one year and a onetime notation of your information in our monthly e-newsletter which is sent to more than 700 nonprofit representatives in our six-county region (Forsyth, Davidson, Davie, Stokes, Surry and Yadkin Counties.) If you are interested in being on our Consultant/Vendor list, please complete this form.
Supporting Partners (Nonprofits)
HandsOn NWNC invites nonprofits to financially support our mission to build their effectiveness and efficiency, and increase volunteerism. Becoming a Supporting Partner allows organizations to demonstrate the value they place on their relationship with HandsOn NWNC. In exchange, they receive a variety of annual benefits and privileges not available to other members of our network.
Certain core services, including the ability to list volunteer opportunities on our GetConnected volunteer portal and receive The Nonprofit Connection, are currently offered free of charge to all nonprofits.
Special opportunities for Supporting Partners include:
- Priority and/or discounted registration for workshops and first-consideration for other training and technical assistance opportunities. Typically, Supporting Partners are eligible for over $800 in discounts. Since you can send multiple staff and board members to our events, your savings could be even larger!
- Exclusive opportunities to participate in Nonprofit Board Speed Dating sessions.
- Special marketing and other opportunities before they become available to our wider network of nonprofits.
- A customized list of service projects for your clients, members, or employees that meets your exact specifications, for FREE! (Available upon request.)
- Ability to purchase blocks of consulting time for $350/ 8 hours or $50/hr, allowing you to engage staff expertise to directly help your organization (i.e. strategic planning, in-house board and staff training, etc.) provided at these reduced rates.
- Organization’s profile highlighted as the “featured nonprofit” and FREE event marketing in our volunteer newsletters.
The base level of support to become a Supporting Partner is only $50 per organization annually. We ask larger organizations to voluntarily give at a level more commensurate with their budget, as identified in the chart below:
Organization’s Budget Size
|$100||$300,000 – $500,000|
|$150||$501,000 – $750,000|
|$200||$751,000 – $1 million|
|$200/million of budget||$1M+|
Current Supporting Partners:
18 Springs Community Healing Center
A New Day Community Care Services, Inc.
ABC of NC
Allegacy Federal Credit Union
American Red Cross Greater Carolinas Region
Anuli Pregnancy Care Services
Associated Artists of Winston-Salem, Inc
Big Brothers Big Sisters
City with Dwellings
Crisis Control Ministry
Crossnore Communities for Children
Davidson Prison Ministry
Disability Advocates of Northwest North Carolina
Financial Pathways of the Piedmont
Friendship Force of Central North Carolina
Forsyth Backpack Program
Forsyth Humane Society
Forsyth Jail & Prison Ministries
Gateway Nature Preserve
Into the Wild
Habitat For Humanity of Forsyth County
Humane Solution Spay-Neuter Program
Journee Bees Village
Latino Community Services
Lead Girls of NC
LeanBack GiveBack Foundation
Love Community Development Corporation
Love Out Loud
Mental Health Association of Forsyth County
Mixxer Community Makerspace
Moravian Ministries Foundation
North Star LGBTQ Community Center
Piedmont Environmental Alliance
Piedmont Regional Association of Volunteer Administration
Polish For Girls
Positive Wellness Alliance
Postpartum Resource Center of the Triad
Read Write Spell
Riverwood Therapeutic Riding Center
Ronald McDonald House Charities Piedmont Triad
Salem College- Nonprofit Management and Community Leadership Program
Salem Pregnancy Care Center
Sawtooth School for Visual Art
Second Harvest Food Bank of NWNC
SECU Family House
Triad Restorative Justice
The CARes Project, Inc
The Center for Exceptional Children
The Fellowship Home of Winston-Salem
The National Birth Coalition
The Parenting Path
The Shalom Project
The Shepherd’s Center of Greater Winston-Salem
The Shepherd’s Center of Kernersville
The Wells Center, Inc. “For Women In Transition”
United Way of Davidson County
Urban Steam Foundation
Veterans Helping Veterans Heal
Whole Man Ministries
Winston-Salem Black Chamber
Winston-Salem Rescue Mission